I know Valentine's is over but hey, you can still grab a chance to have fun with chocolates at the Chocolate Festival in SM North Edsa at The Block Atrium until Saturday, February 28, 2015. Some chocolates can be also bought with discounts.


Chocolate Festival choco sheep

I bought a crisp praline from Chocolate Truffles and Pralines.


Chocolate Truffles and Pralines

Crisp praline
I bought the Crisp Praline


Here's a mini tour around the small chocolate festival exhibit






Chocolate Festival Philippines

Chocolate Festival SM North








And now's the Crisp Praline review:


The Candy Corner Cacao


Like Sins and Chocolate Fire, the praline here is expensive around P40-P50. This Crisp Praline is P50.

I know it's better and cheaper to buy Ritters or Cadbury bars but since I tried Sins' pralines before when it was still there in Piazza at Mckinley, I want to get a taste of it. After taking a bite, this praline is more delicious than in Sins where pralines were imported from Singapore. Honestly, I and my friend felt that we were wasting money on Sins even we already sliced and shared 1 piece of praline into two. I haven't tried Chocolate Fire yet. The Crisp Praline has a unique creamy taste. I suggest you try it.

I'll not give a star rating as of this moment. Overall, even this is only a mini festival, I enjoyed it. By the way, Chef Jac Laudico will be here on February 28.


Chef Jac Laudico at SM North

Tagged: , , ,