Hi everyone!

I began blogging when social media wasn't yet the medium for expressing thoughts and sharing experiences.


Google Docstoc was my first medium in sharing personal files. Ever since 2011, I did not have news updates about this. 


Wanting to express and share what I like whether it is about celebrities, politics or shows, on 2010, 
Sari saring isip is my first blog. Overwhelmed that somehow a few people visited my blog, I continued to share my posts until thousands can read my shared articles.

Now, this year 2014. I created this site, Pinay Food Junkie, to exclude my honest food reviews from Sari saring isip.

I am also a contributor to boring.ph and astig.ph


I hope you can enjoy your food trip. 


To know more about me, you can visit my Google+ page or my professional website for online freelance work, http://jienruiz.wordpress.com

Thanks for visiting! (◕‿-)

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,